Tuesday 7 July 2015

Sorry for the extended silence!

Hi all, just a quick post to say sorry for the gap in comms. I've had a very busy year, two house moves, one house renovation, a son approaching 2yrs old and all sorts of other distractions! Combined with a relentless freelance sculpting schedule I've had precious little time for blogging.

I had switched over mainly to the easy updating of Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Meridian-Miniatures/278329682295664
Those following me on there will have seen plenty is still going on in the world of Steam & Aether but I now feel it's time get stuck into the blog again.

I'll be updating here at least once a week from now on with WIP photos, news, rules, background information and all sorts of other cool stuff.

Thanks all!
Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Hi sir !
    As one of the few with no FB account I will enjoy the updates here, for sure!
    =)

    ReplyDelete